Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Christmas break has come to and we are back in full swing here in the Farrell household. School has started back for the kids and classes are in session for Jake and I as well.  There are times that I feel that I am sacrificing time that I should be spending with my kids when I am doing some of my school work, but hope one day they will look back and see that their dad and I persevered through challenging times and tried to become better. I worry that I am not failing my sweet babies with time but with staying on my game with homework, especially Christopher. He is pulled for speech daily and we know this would require more effort on our part at home, but I feel that I could do better at keeping up with his work and checking his folder. Certainly, there are times that all parents feel of their inadequacies and probably create inadequacies that even do not exist. 

No comments: