Monday, October 14, 2019

We are where we are suppose to be....

     Yesterday at church, I feel that I received my personal confirmation that we are attending where we should be attending.  This summer, Jake was prepared spiritually when we were asked, he knew that a change was coming or at least his brother had told him that a new calling was coming because he had expressed various personal revelations he had been receiving.  Listening to the testimonies yesterday at church, I had a nice little warm fuzzy that out family is suppose to be attending the branch.  Yes, it is a little different and we were 4 of 37 people in attendance but it is right. I have been trying to read my scriptures more often lately and I can tell the days that I read compared to those that I do not.  I have the idea to hopefully listen to general conference talks more often or regularly as well.  There were so many good talks this past conference.  I felt there were many on not becoming distracted and remembering who we truly are. 

      Quick story- Jake ordered Ginny little gift and it came in Friday. He was so excited to give it to her, like wanted to go by her work on his way home but she wasn't at work.  Anyway, the funny thing is that when I saw it, I asked if he looked at the date.  He then laughed at did not realize he had purchased a class of 2019 instead of 2020....we had a good little giggle. 

     We left today to take Ginny on a couple of college tours...I am not ready for this!  I have so many mixed motions that I am not sure I have prepared her for all she needs to know. Have I been a good example to her and my other children? Do I help them realize their divine potential?









No comments: