Thursday, October 31, 2019

Red Ribbon Week and Pre-Halloween

Fall happens to be my favorite time of the year. Not only do I love the cooler weather, I love the: hay rides, s'mores, bon fires, pumpkin contest, and that the holidays are each month.  It makes my mind and heart happy.  Red ribbon happens to fall on the Halloween week this year and I have enjoyed dressing up a little each day.  Tuesday was cartoon character day, Jake work dumbo ears and I attempted to be be the Nightmare before Christmas character but the students thought it was Jessee from Toy Story or Raggedy Ann, so I went with it.  Wednesday was Disney Day- Jake was the scientist from the Muppets (lab coat, green potion, glasses, and all) and I was Maleficent.  Today (Halloween) was twin day and Jake I dressed as twin pirates.  It has been so fun having him here with me to do it.  I love working with him....he is my Favorite! 




No comments: