Sunday, November 22, 2020

Family pictures

 On Saturday November 21, 2020, we had some family photo pictures made.  I want to ensure that I have them because one day I may wish I had more but at least I will have some.  I am actually discouraged by my looks and weight. When I look at them I get more discouraged but want to have these memories with the people I love the most. 


Jake was so inflexible we could barely reach each other.



Notice how the kids facial expressions are the same.




.
He makes me smile every day


I love these four.





Ginny (18)

Will (12)




















We have BEAUTIFUL girls.



Literally my reason for everything I do.



I love our HANDSOME boys.



Not sure we will ever master the "jump" photo but we always laugh so hard when we see them.












Aubree (16)

Christopher (10)



No comments: