Thursday, May 6, 2021

Post by Jake today....yes, he loves me!

I have now been married to my beautiful wife for 20 years plus one day. Why the plus one? It is the secret to the success of our marriage. Big events and milestones are wonderful, but what we do with the ordinary days is probably what matters most. Holding hands in the car drive to work, watching a favorite show together, praying as a family, dancing in the kitchen, sitting on my near perfect lawn, and sitting next to each other whenever possible are the little things that make each and every day special. Renee' Farrell is the recharge I need after a long day at school or a disappointing outcome. She is a warm cuddle buddy when she keeps the house freezing. She is the giver of unexpected smiles. She is part of my happiness. I hope to enjoy a lot more plus ones with her. Thank you for a wonderful 20 years, Renee' Farrell.

No comments: