Saturday, June 5, 2021

Summer has begun

 School let out on 5/21/21 this year and we headed to Texas right after to attend Natalie Langford's wedding on the 22nd.  Ginny was already there, so it was just the youngest three and Jake and I.  Ginny has actually been living her best life; she went to Disney with my brothers, flew home, and then flew out to Texas.  She was originally planning to come home with us from the wedding but stayed in New Mexico with Grammy and Papa. I miss her and by the time I see her it will be over a month.  

    Jake decided as we left Texas to take one of his sister's (Megan) dinosaurs with us and take it on a road trip until they see one another again 6/22.  He has been taking pictures with it in the background and sending them to his family. He thinks he is hilarious. When we arrived back from Texas, we left a few days later with our neighbors for Memorial Day weekend in Heber Springs, Arkansas.  The weather was a little cooler than anticipated but it was nice.  We got home on Monday 6/31, and I met my mom to get Charity's boys.  We are watching them a couple weeks to help out.  I also started teaching summer school for the month of June for the extra income.  Surprisingly I was selected and Jake, which makes no sense as he is more qualified. 

 


On a different note, I am working on being more patient with my boys and some days it so hard. Will likes to talk back but I feel that he is often in trouble and am really trying to build him up. There are days where I feel not enough but I am really trying.







No comments: