Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Dakota travels Part 1 update

 I have finally finished summer school and am now officially on summer break.  The last day of summer school, we left for the Dakota's. We traveled to Kansas City for the first night, Bad Lands South Dakota for the second night, and on to Medora, North Dakota, where we met up with Chris and Crystal.  We spent two nights there, one night at Devil's Tower, and are currently in Rapid City, South Dakota for the next couple of days.  While I am enjoying being with my family,  I have moments of sadness where the rejection from not getting administration jobs creeps in.  I am trying to trust God but it is hard at times because I feel as though these are "good desires" and I am just wanting to bless my family.


These boys enjoy reaching high points together, so we detoured a little in Iowa so they could catch this one.



Dinner in Medora before the show.


Ginny, Callie, Aubree, Jake, Renee', and Christopher (Will sat with Chris and Crystal).



Ginny loves Crystal





 


No comments: