Thursday, July 1, 2021

Gulf Shores (June 20-25, 2021)

 Today is the last day of summer school and I am so glad.  We will also leave for family vacation today when I get off.  The kids were able to Gulf Shores a week with Jake's family while I stayed and worked summer school.  It was not ideal but the pay is pretty nice this year due to"learning loss from Covid" and I did some work for the state for bias on the 6-8 Science and biology assessment committee.  The kids seemed to have a great time. I am very glad that they were able to go and even gladder to have Ginny back home for the last part of the summer before she leaves for school. On the way home, the kids were able to go to the USS Alabama. Saturday evening, we attended a fireworks celebration since we may not be able to on the 4th of July.


 






No comments: