Monday, August 9, 2021

Back to School

 Summer has come to end for the Farrell family. Jake and I went back to work on 7/29 and the kids (except Ginny) started back today.  Aubree is a senior this year (Wowzers), Will is in 8th grade, and Christopher is in 6th.  It is Aubree's last year of high school, Will's last year of middle school, and Christopher's first year of middle school.  We were able to take Aubree for her yearbook photo and I snapped a couple quick more.  We hope to get senior pictures when it cools off a little. Ginny is leaving Thursday to prepare for school and spend a couple of days in Knoxville before she moves in next week.  I am not ready for this but it is coming. Last Wednesday was our last family dinner together and it made me so sad. I am excited for her but it is bitter sweet. 


My beautiful Aubree headed for pictures








No comments: