Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Boo-

 Tonight I disappointed my husband, not intentionally but I did. The look in his eyes hurt my heart. It makes me so very sad. Although I do not see the harm, it was a big deal to him and I do not want him to ever feel hurt by me nor that he can’t tell me things. 

My parents stopped in tonight and that was nice to visit a minute or so. As I watched them both, I could see they are aging and that too made me sad. 

After I put the kids to bed and went to shower, I looked on my hand and noticed my Mamaw’s star ring. I felt as if she was telling me everything was okay and could feel her hugs, the hugs I remember as a teenager. Oh, it felt good. Then I recalled the double beautiful rainbow I saw last night and felt a little more peace. Although I am disappointed in myself for disappointing Jake, I still felt my Saviors mercies and love. 





No comments: