Sunday, January 16, 2022

Priesthood Ordinations

 Sunday, January 9, 2022 was a wonderful day for our family because Christopher was ordained a deacon by his father.  My parents were also able to drive up so my dad could stand in on the blessing.  I had been sick for a couple weeks but was feeling better just not 100%, but what a blessing to now be able to say that all the Farrell household boys are holders of the priesthood.




 We also received a text from Charity that day, stating that Riley wanted Jake to ordain him. So we made a plan to meet in Nashville the following Saturday (January 15, 2022).  We were fortunate to be able to keep that plan as Jake ended up sick Thursday but felt somewhat better Saturday to ride up.  Jake gives me the most beautiful blessings and as he gives them, I tend to feel the Spirit, it is a beautiful feeling. I am also grateful that my parents are able to be a part of these experiences.  


Today, we woke up to a little snow and the boys have enjoyed playing in it.  Many of the local congregations cancelled church due to the winter storm warning, including us, although Jake waited until morning to make the call since we have 11:30 church.  I may be a little selfish because I enjoyed home church so much.



No comments: