Wednesday, March 9, 2022

 My chickens are growing by the day it seems. Now they do not like to be held at all. We have spent more weekends helping clear broken limbs from people's yards, as exhausting as it is, we hope we are teaching the boys the value of work.  This past weekend (March 4-5), I attended Time out for Women in Atlanta.  I had initially invited my sisters but they were unable to make it, so I went to my girls.  Ginny had to work and Aubree was planning to go but found out the week before that she had qualified to compete for national qualifiers in her forensic class, so I invited Britny Young to go with me.  My friend Eileen Seaman was going as well with a group of family members. I enjoyed the program more than I anticipated.  Aubree did qualify for nationals and will be able to compete in June, so she is super excited about that.  







No comments: