Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Happy Birthday Jake

 Here is the man that I love more than chips and salsa, popcorn and cheese, and ice cream.  The world is a much better place because he is in it.  He is selfless, loves unconditionally, and makes me feel nothing less than wonderful.

Happiest of birthdays to a man who loves God, invests in people, and has high moral character. Jake is intelligent, kind, righteous, and a hell-shaker. He has instilled in our family a love for the scriptures, the Savior, and of music (although his playlists can be questionable). Our lives are better because he is at the helm of or family. He loves our children unconditionally and helps me see the good in myself when I can’t. He has established fun little family traditions and keeps us laughing (even if I’m the target most of the time). Happy birthday! We love you and are grateful for everyday with you




No comments: