Sunday, September 10, 2023

A blessed life

 In life, we can choose which path to travel down. As I lay here reflecting on this last year and all the crazy events, I choose to see the good. Our family has grown tremendously this year and had opportunities to love and serve. I feel like things are going to be on the up from here too. It was just a little over a year ago when Aubree fell asleep at the wheel and totaled her car but that led to a friendship with the Dickey’s. Living out of our home for seven months has helped me become more calm in the mess still because I’m glad to be home. People reached out and lifted u; most Sundays we were invited to members homes to eat. Money taken from the hotel, a fire pit taken, and three cars broken into has helped me realize the Lord is protecting us. Things do not matter, people and relationships do. Will’s ax and black widow incident remind me he’s just a boy and after the funeral this past weekend, to always say I love you. 

No comments: