Friday, October 6, 2023

It's Fall

 Today is the first day it has felt like cooler weather and wahoo, I am ready.  As for an update on our house, it is still not complete. We also are having some work done on the exterior that started three weeks ago but we are at a standstill there too. Honestly, I am just ready for home to feel like home again. Jake is flying out this evening to attend his nephew's wedding, which he did not plan for until last night. Honestly, I think it will be good for him to see his family and have some happy.  He has had some long days and weeks bishoping lately.  All of that is fine and I can handle the long nights alone but it makes me sad when he is sad or to hear other people question decisions he has made.  The best thing I figure I can do is to hold down the homestead and continue to pray for his strength and in tuneness with the Lord. It would be a good weekend to go see my parents after market tomorrow but both of my parents have Covid right now and are sick.  












No comments: