Saturday, November 25, 2023

Thanksgiving

It was a great Thanksgiving week. Different but good. I am always happy when Ginny comes home. I do not like that Aubree was not here again but she will be home for Christmas. How I hope that my babies continue to come home often forever.  Micheal and his family came down for a few days (Friday-Thursday) and then James surprised everyone and showed up Tuesday night through Friday at my parents house.  My eyes got a little teary seeing how happy they were.  I am beginning now to understand the feeling a little more.  There is such a joy when our kids come home.  I am glad that Aubree was able to meet up with her cousin, Nathan, Thanksgiving evening though. I have so many things to be thankful for.  One of my greatest is Jake and my children. Jake has worked so hard on getting our home back in order; it is looking great.  I feel bad though as when he is not at work or bishoping, he is working on the house.  He is getting so close. I have spent several weekends doing markets but my last one for the season is 12/1 - 12/2. I will be glad to be done with that for the season.








No comments: