Friday, November 10, 2023

November News

We did not decorate much for Halloween this year, just the two 12 ft skeletons but did enjoy the evening with our boys Halloween night.  We made chili and carved pumpkins (pumpkin A= Chris, B= Dad, C= Will, and D= Mom).  Recently at church, Jake was facilitating a lesson to the adults and youth.  In effort to increase temple attendance,  he issued a 4 part challenge that met people where they are.

1. If you have not been to the temple, prepare to do so.

2. If it has been a while since you have been to the temple, return.

3. If you attend the temple often, invite a friend.

4. If you are a youth, carry family names when you attend the temple.

Of course he worded them much more eloquently. He is serving faithfully. At times I feel bad because he has the house to worry about too but do really try to be patient with that. I often wonder how the Lord saw fit to bless me with such an amazing spouse.  He is the best thing that has happened in my life and because of him, other great things have come (I guess this counts my kids :)).  I miss working with him daily and the car rides to/from work.  

  


No comments: