Monday, January 29, 2024

Answered Prayers

This past week has been a week where I have seen the Lord answer my prayers. Christopher lost a ring he got for Christmas while playing in the snow about two weeks ago and the following week we had rain almost daily.  I had prayed when the snow melted that we could find his ring. It rained hard and the ring may have moved but Christopher found it, in a flower bed that already been checked.  It was not an immediate answer to my prayer as it was found a few days later but it was found.   

I have been trying really hard not to lose my cool with our boy lately as well. One night last week, he had a really rough night and I stayed calm. I know it was intervention from above reminding me to be calm and intervening that I do stay calm.  I worry for all my children but at times worry for him a little extra.

Friday evening (1/26), Aubree sent a picture of a large open cute with the caption "ski".  She had tripped over someone who had fallen off the ski lift causing her to fall on their ski. The ski went through her pants and into her knee.  She did not realize the extent of the injury ad proceeded to ski down the hill and then to ski patrol to get a band-aid.  Ski patrol guesstimated that she lost about a pint of blood as they emptied her boot and the trail of blood down the mountain.  Fortunately, the Lord hears our prayers and she was kept safe.  She received 4 internal stitches and 16 external stitches.  Her leg is swollen, bruised, and sore but it could have been much worse. 


No comments: