Saturday, January 13, 2024

Aubree and the temple

Aubree flew home yesterday to attend the temple today and take her endowment.  Her dad and I could not be more proud. Although we ideally wanted her to wait until March or this summer so all grandparents could attend and we could have more time with her, her decision to go through makes us happy.  We love to see our children making righteous decisions and growing their relationship with our Savior.  She was surrounded by many friends and family: my parents (John Eaton-Rochelle & Diane Eaton), my sisters (Sandra Adamson, Charity Hughes, and Rebekah Dickey (and Adam)), Marcia and Tony Taylor, Jason and Rebecca Bates, Sarah and Bobby Jenson, Dave and Eileen Seaman, Travis and Debbie Donald, Sherri Nelson, and Jim Ritter. It was a beautiful thing to see so many people we love there and to be in the temple with my husband, parents, sisters, and daughter.  I felt overjoyed in the celestial room as I watched people I care for enter in and most when Aubree came through the door. I can only imagine it is a glimpse of what heaven will be like.  






No comments: