Monday, March 11, 2024

Spring Break


Christopher ran a fever and was sick for 7 days a week before Spring Break. I ended up taking him twice to the doctor and they could not determine the cause.  It is no fun to see your babies sick. 

 This past week, I attended my first ACGME conference with my job (made the welcome page for the website too).  Initially I was a little sad that Jake was unable to attend with me because it was the week before Spring Break and teachers are discouraged from taking time off then.  I do feel like I made some friends at work though.  I was anxious to get home Sunday because Ginny had gotten home.  The nice thing is that I got home sooner than expected due to my initial flight getting cancelled the afternoon before it was suppose to depart the next morning.  I was able to secure a flight Saturday evening out and left the conference a little early. There were long delays but I was able to wake my boys up for church Sunday and attend.  Although I had to work during the day, we crammed as much as we could in the evening from eating out to the zoo to going to the Orpheum to see Ms. Doubtfire.  It would have been more enjoyable for me if Aubree was home but she went to California with some friends from school.





 



No comments: