Thursday, February 15, 2024

Christopher's 1st Dance

 One of the perks of Jake being bishop is we can attend various youth activities we choose, although we go to most all of them.  Christopher had his first dance this past Saturday evening.  It was so cute to watch him prepare. he had looked up online dance moves and asking a girl to dance.  He also showered right before and kept breath mints with him in his pocket. He danced most of the night and every slow song.  His first slow song was with another who was new to dances, it was funny to watch them try to get in position, so Jake and I went over and showed them.  Not only did I get to see my boys but I as able to dance several times with my sweetheart too.  

On the other side of the country, in Utah, Rebekah and Adam went to visit his family and were able to see Aubree at an Aggies game.  Her leg is still sore but she attempted to remove her stitches herself but ended up back at urgent care because wound began to bleed. She did not heed my advice two weeks ago to make an appointment with an ortho doctor but has now made one. She was also supposed to initially return to urgent care two weeks after stitched in for them to look at. I just want her to take care of herself.





No comments: