Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wireless internet

Can I just express how much I enjoy wireless internet? As I blog right now, I am sitting in the motor vehicle inspection lane, in which I have been for about 45 minutes so far and most likely will be for another 45 minutes....it is a bit frustrating...but, thank goodness for wireless internet. I am able to pick up someones or a local businesses server. The internet is helping me to stay entertained but is not helping Will any. Yet, he is being quite the trooper and I am surprised he is actually being this good, I would not be. I am going stir crazy and am not in a car seat. The kids are all doing well. Ginny has pulled almost all her teeth up top and looks a little crazy but she likes being snaggle tooth, she seriously has one tooth up top and that is it. Aubree is good too. She is learning math and school and really seems to excel in it. Math was not my favorite subject but Aubs gets it and likes it. Will is Will. We were planning to try to potty train since I have the nxt two days off but have not got on it as much as I should. I feel so busy all the time and need to take the time to do it with him....I know I will be glad when it is done and I bet he discovers that he feels fresher...

2 comments:

Beke said...

Yeah...I am glad we live in a time where it is so easy to be enterained. Yet, I wonder how much time I waste on the internet when I could be doing much more productive things

Amy Eaton said...

good luck with potty that is always a fun stage...but soooo nice when it is finally accomplished.