Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ginny's wishes at school

Yesterday, Ginny brought home some of her clue work and I want to ensure that I remember them. The first one she had to write things about herself and this is what she had to say: " My name is Ginny, I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I am loving and gentle. I like my name. I like to roller blade and watch t.v. My best friend says I am easy to make friends with. In the future, I want to be a veterinarian." The second paper was labeled was "When you wish upon a star..." and she has to make wishes for her friends and family. Here are her responses verbatim: 1. I wish I could meet Taylor Swift and sing with her and learn how to play the guitar. 2. I wish my mom could find the new house she wants to have. 3. I wish my dog, Suzie, can never get lost or hurt. 4. I wish my sister Aubree can get the Nintendo DS like she wants. and 5. I wish my aunt Sandra, best friend could get married. How cute are those and how considerate she is of other people.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is an amazing little girl. She will grow up and make you very proud!

Beke said...

Ginny is so cute! I am excited to see her this summer.

asila said...

hy, very very nice , n cute family, ur pics shows the real happiness of world is happy family .God bless u n ur family always best of luck!