Sunday, May 30, 2010

Change is in the air


I have not had too many new happenings going on in my life lately but have been a little crazy due to my pregnancy. Sometimes, I have the weirdest dreams and wake up convinced they are not dreams but reality...must be the hormones. Summer break has officially began for our family with the girls and Jake all out for the summer. However, Jake recently found out of some changes occurring at the school and has to re-apply for his position but is also applying other places too, so that adds a little more to weigh on our minds this summer; since having a baby is not enough. The girls both did wonderful on their report cards. Ginny made straight A's again and Aubree got meets expectations or exceeds expectations in all areas. I believe the girls get their smarts from me but I am sure their daddy thinks it comes from him. Will attended his first little swim party this weekend and was uncertain about the water at first.I am excited for this summer and in a matter of a couple weeks, we will have a new addition to our family. Also, I was released from my calling in Relief Society today. I was hoping for a little break but was called to teach gospel essentials. Some people were surprised that I was not called to something else but I will enjoy the less stress that could happen and not having early morning meetings. Plus generally, I enjoy teaching. We will figure out the whole thing with a new baby. I am sure Jake will take him when he can.

1 comment:

Beke said...

Those kids are so stinkin cute