Friday, November 5, 2010

Couponing fever


I am trying to learn to coupon better and am doing a bit better. I had a planned trip to Kroger for a few items at there Mega Event sale but discovered I had coupons for a few more things on there too that I did not realize. I had coupons for everything except the hot chocolate. For the large tubes of Mentos gum,I had $1.00 off and they were on sale for $1.00, so they were bot free but about everything else was free,money makers, or just a few cents. I also had $5 off my purchase of $75 or more that I used too. My savings were 87%! Hopefully, I will continue to improve. Oh, here is the breakdown: 18 32oz Gatorades, 4 Propel waters, 4 cans Carnation evaporated milk, 10 cans Campbells cream of chicken, 6 cans Campbells cream of mushroom, 8 boxes Nestle hot chocolate, and 2 50 piece mentos gum. Did I mention that my total was $6.82.