Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween

It is 10:00 p.m. on Halloween night and I am sitting at the hospital with my boys for the night as a sleep test is done on Will. They are doing this test to check his resting oxygen levels to determine if he needs his tonsils or adenoids out. It took us a little while to fall asleep and I felt so bad for him with the wires coming out everywhere and socks on his hands to keep him from touching anything. He is such an active little boy. I got in the bed and laid with him after I got Christopher to sleep and he fell asleep a little quicker. He nestled into me and I loved it.Today was Halloween but the kids did not go trick or treating because it is the Sabbath but they did attend the trunk or treat last night and had an enjoyable time. Ginny dressed up as a crazy, silly, good witch, Aubree dressed up Giselle from Enchanted, and Will was Scooby Doo. I had bought Will’s costume last year and got a size 4 but it was a little small, however, we just dealt with it. My friend, Haley, lent me a little dinosaur/dragon for Christopher but he fell asleep and I did not put him in it. We had an enjoyable evening last night at the trunk or treat.After church today, we had a less active member whom had recently lost his wife for dinner and the girls enjoyed making him a card and Halloween gift bag. Oh, last night, as we were leaving the church, Aubree wanted to take some of her candy to the poor people to share and because it’s a “wo” food and not healthy. I think we had a great Halloween holiday between the last two evenings.
Also, last weekend (23rd), I attended my first Halloween party and it was quite enjoyable. I looked 100% ridiculous, but isn’t that part of the fun, and wore a tutu with crazy socks and leggings. Jake enjoyed it as well but I believe his favorite part of the evening was my mad skills in the games. I just dropped to the ground and acting like a rock because I was not hidden before the game started but my graceful skills scored me a safe trip to safety.

4 comments:

Sandra and Brent said...

You look so pretty in these pictures. I love your hair and your makeup.

Beke said...

I love that Aubs wanted to give her candy to the poor people. That is cute.

Lisa said...

Glad you had a fun Halloween. By the way, you look fabulous :D

Amy Eaton said...

We are excited to see everyone...I can't believe how soon we will be!