Sunday, March 24, 2013

Happy Birthday Jake

Many years ago, I had no clue that March 23 would become a special day in my life. It was on this day that my future husband entered the world and began to become the man he is. I am forever grateful to his parents for raising such a good man. Jake finds a way to make each member of our family, including me, feel loved and special. We are blessed that he is in our lives.
As part of his pre-birthday celebrations and for Spring Break we went camping in Arkansas at Blanchard Springs. It was a lot of fun. We camped two nights and during the day went to the caverns. It would not be a trip for our family without someone getting sick, Will got sick during our last night there. Cleaning him up in a tent and the sleeping bag in the middle of the night with just a flashlight was not idea but we made it.


































No comments: