Saturday, May 25, 2013

Let summer begin!


The last two weeks of school were incredibly busy for me with all the programs and closing three real estate transactions in two days....go me. Jacob William had his preschool graduation and was cute as a button. Ginny had her fifth grade program preparing to advance to middle school and all the other things in between for the kids. Ginny had a great year, mrs Susan Lawson was her home room teacher and she lived her. At the program, Ginny received six awards for accomplishments. One of which was career honor roll since first grade. She is committed to learn and excel, and she does it well. As I watched her program, my heart was humbled at just how good if a kid she is and how beautiful she is becoming. Aubree becomes very attached to her teachers each year and this year was no different. She was in mrs Amy Haynes class and loved her. Aubree was on the honor roll all year too. Both of my smart girls were advanced on the TCAP, the state standardized test. One of my favorite things with TCAP thus year was that Aubree wrote a song about it to the tube of "Trouble", it was too cute. Summer has began in our home and our expenditures are already on the rise and its only day one. Jake spent triple in the flower beds than what I anticipated but I can already tell its looking better. I am excited for the summer with my little family.

No comments: