Sunday, June 28, 2015

Virtuous women

There is never any doubt in my mind that my husband loves me. He makes me happy and often I feel better than I am around him, even like a princess. However, there are moments or rare actions that make me feel, although he loves me, that he may not always want me. I am confident there is no other person that he'd prefer to spend time with but I want him to "desire" me all the time. The world can have a way of making us feel less or not as pretty if we do not meet what society deems as beautiful. There are days when I feel not cute because I do not fit the mold. However, I am trying to fit the mold that my Heavenly Father finds beautiful. I strive to be virtuous, patient, and find the good in situations. I want to make lives better by being in them. I want to have a gentle heart and show my children through example that even women whom the world may glance at and call average to the Lord, those very women may be the most beautiful at that time. 

No comments: