Friday, January 15, 2016

God be with you till we meet again...

This morning, January, 15, 2016 (at 9:05am) my beloved Papaw passed from this mortal life into the next one. There's not an important moment in my life that I can recall he was not there for me. The past two weeks, memories have rushed through my head. He will be sorely missed and I already miss him. I am trying to remain calm today and this far, I have. Mom texted this morning that his blood pressure was dropping so I called Jake and we both took half days but right at a little over an hour, we received news he had passed. I still left school and went to have lunch with my boys and check them out. Papaw loved to eat a good meal, especially meeting for lunch, so what better thing to do than to carry lunch. I feel very fortunate that I was able to see him almost daily. There's no doubt in my mind that he knew we loved him too. My life is better because of him. 

No comments: