Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day

Personally, I do not feel that there needs to be a day set aside to show your love for someone but that it should be done on a daily basis, even to strangers. With that said, I am blessed beyond measure to be married to someone that my love grows for daily and to experience a whole new love as a parent. Jake and my children provide a renewed purpose and freshness in my life. Yesterday, we took our children out for valentines (since today is Sunday). Jake took the girls for lunch and to ge their hair cut and styled to their choosing. After seeing Aubree, you could tell she felt beautiful and complimented her new do with a new tiara. Ginny looked beautiful as well. Jake felt the need to show everyone just how beautiful his ladies were. All three of them radiated. The boys and I went to lunch at Olive Garden with Nana, Riley, and Charity. Then we went to pick out candy for each of the kids. Last night, Jake and I chaperoned the youth dance...what a fun way to spend our valentines. (Wink) Serving is good. Following the dance w went for a late dinner to I-hop. We joked about a classy valentines dinner that was. I told him that it was fine, I lost my valentine date thirteen years ago and was replaced with Ginny if he was home and not in a trip with his brothers. He (Jake) is the person I'd rather be with above all others and hope that I provide him with a portion of the happiness he provides me. 


No comments: