Thursday, May 5, 2016

Has it really been 15 years?

Today is our 15th anniversary and there's no other person is rather be with. He's my everything. To brighten my day, I received the following text from my Jake: "As we talk a little about marriage today in science, I cannot stop thinking about how lucky I am to have you as my wife.  You are joy, love, hope, happiness, and friendship.  My favorite thing today is telling everyone that today is our anniversary and we have had 15 wonderful years together.  It is not enough, but at the same time has filled a lifetime of happiness and memories.  I cannot always remember the moments, but you are every part of my soul.  I love you more than I can express."  We have both physically and emorionally changed in 15 years and I love him more today than I thought possible. 


No comments: