Friday, February 17, 2017

It's good to be home

While our getaway was great to just be together, it was also great to come home to my babies and their embraces the next morning.  There truly is no place I would rather be that I would rather be than with my little six member family.  Coming home, we hit the ground running and were busy as ever the next morning.  To be honest, I almost feel that I have too much going right now. I have picked up a home listing and two potential clients to show homes too, which is a blessing to our family.  LulaRoe is going okay as well but I could not do it without my sisters. I have had parties every weekend and feel tired all the time.  I feel this week has been extremely exhausting; there have been things each night that I have taken me away from home. Ginny found out this week that she made the high school softball team.  She was gleaming when she got the news and while I was happy for her, it adds a little more stress to figure out the boys in the afternoon since she is not home to help. I am sure glad for her though.  Jake has his first challenger series competition tomorrow and he is a bit nervous about that but  I am certain it will be good.  After that we have a LulaRoe party at the house and a stake dance tomorrow.  

No comments: