Sunday, February 5, 2017

Last day in Cabo

Tomorrow we head back to the states from Cabo.  As beautiful and relaxing as it is here, and as much I am loving just being with Jake, I miss my kids. It has also been nice to get to visit with the adults in Jake's family without kids too.  Often there are times in which I wish they knew me better and vice versa, so this has provided a little time to know them better.  As a young adult and teenager, I always envisioned a close relationship with my inlaws, seeing them often, being loved by them, and feeling like 100% a part of the family where my crazy could show and no judgement passed.  Possibly because growing up we were around both sides of the family often and I knew people wanted their son and I to grow up and work out because they loved me.  With our relationship (mine and Jake's), we do not live close to his family nor did we know each other growing up,  so it can be more challenging to know one another, yet I do not doubt they love us or me.  We have laughed many times on the trip together and had nice conversations, which I have enjoyed.  It has been a good trip.  Today, we also ventured on a zodiac boat (I am apprehensive about the safety of this) to whale watch.  I am a little paranoid of a person and wanted to make sure that I return safely to me sweethearts at 
home.  








No comments: