Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Happy Late 16th Anniversary

Two weeks ago, we celebrated sixteen years of marital bliss.  While we did nothing in particularly special, it was nice to come home to Jake after a long day of showing homes and just sit by him. I find great solace just being with him, even if we are sitting in silence. Jake has a way of calming my soul and keeping me sane on my most insane days.  There is no one that I would rather spend my days with.  Given the choice, I would choose him over every single day.  This past weekend was Mother's Day. I am blessed with many women in my life who are mothers to my family and I.  One of my greatest blessings is that of being a mother.  For Mother's Day, I arranged for family photos because I have wanted to have some done for a little bit.  It was a beautiful day the Saturday before, so we were able to get some made...I am blessed.










































































No comments: