Friday, May 26, 2017

Happy End of the School Year

This year has seriously flown by for me.  I am looking forward to summer with my kids and I think they are excited for summer too. Ginny was exempt from all her exams so wahoo for her! They kids each enjoyed field day and I was able to swing by and see the boys for a few minutes at theirs. It has been my best year thus far as far as teaching but also difficult because I lost a student and had to get to know teachers that were on a different hall last year (two of us have alpha personalities).  I am beyond excited to have Jake come and work with me next year; it will be so great to peak around the corner and see him. I am torn about where to send the boys. A huge part of me wants to keep them at Altruria because I love the school and know it but I have accepted a transfer for Bon Lin Elementary for them. I worry that I can not choose teachers for them and Chris has severe speech issues.  Aubree is so sad at the thought of us moving her to Bon Lin Middle and I assure her that what is chosen will be with her best interest at heart.  I like the idea of having all of my kids close to me.  Baseball for the boys and softball for Aubree are still in full swing.

No comments: