Wednesday, May 17, 2017

We all have those days....

It seems the past couple of days have not been my best days.  I feel as if I have been a little off, not as kind to others as I should be, and have found ways to offend my co-workers.  It makes me sad as I look back and realize dumb comments that I have made playing or not and I realize that I can not change it, even if I want too.  At times it is very difficult for me to think before I speak.  I want to be remembered or known as force for good and a hard worker but sometimes things we say can deter that and our words can be damaging. I have loved this school year and the relationships formed. with co-workers.  Although the year has had some sad moments, it has also been one of the best. I feel fortunate to work with the people I do and hope the feeling is reciprocated.  Next year will be even better as Jake will also be coming to teach here at Bon Lin. I look forward to seeing him throughout the day and just the calmness he brings me. On the days,I feel worked up, it will be nice to step out and just see him to calm me. The school year is winding to a close.  Ginny had her last softball game this season and Aubree her last choir concert too.  Now, we just have Aubree in softball and both boys in baseball, luckily summer is quickly approaching.


No comments: