Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Note from Papa

I took this picture this morning.  
Here's the story behind why.

Last night I tried to buy the tooth Christopher had pulled.  I offered him a dollar.  We teased each other a few times.  I'd make the dollar look like a greenish butterfly drifting toward him while He dangled  the tooth in front of me but kept it out of my grasp. 
I ended up putting the dollar back in my wallet as Christopher & Riley tried double-teaming me to get it.
This morning Christopher showed me $2 & change he'd received for his tooth.  Riley asked him could he have one of the dollars.  Christopher said not these.
I pulled the butterfly dollar back out of my wallet & fluttered it to Christopher saying, "You can have this one too."
Christopher took it, smiled, and handed it to Riley, saying, "You can have this."  What an example he is.  How lucky I was to see that.
A few minutes later Riley started playing No-I-Owe on TV.  He played maybe 15 minutes before handing Christopher the controls.  Then Riley quietly set on the couch watching his cousin play.

No comments: