Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Date night with our girls

For Christmas last year, the girls received tickets to see "The Little Mermaid" production at the Orpheum. It was a very enjoyable evening with our growing young ladies. Before the show, Jake and I took them to dinner at Texas de'Brazil. Aubree loves the storyline of the little mermaid, so she loved the evening. After the show,  the walk to the car was enjoyable and I was very thankful that Jake and I hashed it out the night before because we seemed more normal again. I am a believer that you have to express things or they build. This week teachers went back to work and I love that I can walk around the corner and there's my guy. The boys are registered at Bon Lin Elementary but I was so reluctant and had said that if I wasn't pleased with their teachers, I was withdrawing them and putting them back at Altruria. Although I do not know much about the teachers there,  I really liked Wills and hear that Christopher's is pretty grand too. Time will tell.
This has nothing to do with any of this previous entry but tonight after I showered and got ready for bed, I saw myself in the mirror, more specifically my arms, and thought about my little workouts I've been attempting to do with Jake, thinking how gross my arms are. They are flabby and unattractive. It makes me feel not so cute and wonder if my looks ever bother Jake? I have no doubt people probably wonder why he is with me, not only for looks but for personality.

No comments: