Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Say What...our Will is 10!

Happy 10th birthday to our eldest son, who keeps me on my toes, tries my patience, yet brings me so much joy.  Jacob William, you my love, are quite a rambunctious one but have one of the kindest hearts that I know.  I have watched you open doors for people, help others carrying things, and be kind in various ways. Will, you are also the child I physically lose sleep worrying over and wanting to help. We are planning to work on gratitude so that you are not sad as often and can seek out the good in situations. My wish is for you to live life, love life, finding joy in the journey, and being accountable for your actions. You have so much good to bring in to this world and shine. You are excellent at math and whiz through it.For your birthday this year we played games at the arcade and saw the movie Jumanji.

According to you:
You currently want to be when you grow up police officer.
Your favorite color is turquoise. 
 Your favorite show is "Star Wars". 
Your favorite game is Star Wars Battlefront 2.
Your favorite toy or activity is crafts. 
Your favorite girl is mom.
You are really good at baseball, no, building, building.
Your best friend is Nicholas Clutch.
You want to vacation to Hawaii volcano. 
Your favorite ice cream is mint chocolate. 
Your wish is to be a police officer.
Your hero is mom or dad. 
Your favorite thing to do with your friends is to play video games. 
Your favorite holiday is Christmas, the closes holiday to my birthday.
Your favorite person in the whole world is my family.
Your favorite song is "Can't stop the Feeling" by Justin Timberlake.
Your favorite restaurant is Texas de' Brazil.
Your favorite foods are:steak, chicken legs, and alfredo.
 If you had $1000 you would buy a swimming pool.

No comments: