Saturday, March 17, 2018

Spring Break 2018

This year for Spring Break we did not travel. Ginny had softball games and I was showing homes to some people coming in from out of town (they ended up buying in MS but that’s okay). Jake did take the boys on an overnight camping trip in AR. The girls and I stayed here for a game and I worked the softball game. He and Will have been training to climb peaks so they started in Arkansas because it was closest. After their hike and camping, they went to crater of diamonds to search for diamond. Chris wanted to find one so he’d be rich and could get his own in ground pool. The girls and I hung out here but I did allow them each to have a friend over. Overall it wasn’t as productive as I would have liked but the boys had a “man trip” and created memories with their dad.



















No comments: