Sunday, October 15, 2023

San Francisco together

 This past weekend I was sent on my first work trip with UTHSC. It was to a conference in San Francisco where I only had to be there 3 hours at a resident open house on Saturday, so we decided Jake and I could go together and have some time.  We left early Thursday morning and flew home on a midnight flight Saturday night.  We could have stayed through Tuesday but he needed to be at work Monday and we wanted to get to our boys. We arrived Thursday early afternoon and were able to spend much of the day exploring. We ate in Chinatown, saw the Golden Gate Bridge, went to Muir Woods to see giant Redwoods for the first time, and to the ocean for a few minutes.   We explored all day Friday (Oakland Temple, Alcatraz, and Pier 39) and up until about 2:30pm Saturday (some air carrier/launch ship). It was just a fun little get away together.  I love that man.


















 


No comments: