Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Happy 31st Jake

Today the birthday festivities begin for our family this year. Jake is now 31. To me, he is remarkable but that is known already, so I thought I would share some of his current favorites like I do with the kids. I feel blessed that he is mine.
Favorite Cereal(s): Cracklin Oat Bran and Super Golden Crisp
Favorite Dinner(s): Roast and Shredded Pork burritos
Favorite Color: Utah Red
Favorite Sport: basketball to play, football to watch, and skiing
Favorite Drink: Chocolate shakes
Favorite TV show(s): The Office, CSI, and I shouldn't be alive
Favorite TV station: The Weather Channel
Jake also enjoys working in the yard when the weather is nice, meaning it is not too cold or humid. Over the past few months, he has tried to perform an act of service daily and has enjoyed that too. He is a very patient husband and father. In this family, we like him a little......

4 comments:

Sandra and Brent said...

He's alright. At least he'll have to do.....it's a sealed deal for eternity. I hope he has a fantastic Birthday. And as much as I like to tease you (Jake), I love you and I'm glad you are family.

Amy Eaton said...

Have a Happy day!!!

Beke said...

Yeah...he's a pretty good guy:)

diane said...

I love him and he is a good guy.