Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy 8th Ginny Christine


Today, my first born turned 8. Ginny is a joy and blessing in our family. She is the best big sister ever and full of compassion towards others. An example of her compassion and concern for others is the concern that she had for her brother the other day. Will was feeling a bit under the weather with a cold and Ginny offered to forgo her trip to Disney World if we needed to use that money to take him to the doctor. What a sweet and logical girl she is. She is very excited to be 8 and be able to be baptized and start activity girls. Ginny excels in school and is an example to others. Currently, she is missing most of her teeth but does have one that has grown back in the front and center of her mouth. Despite, the childhood missing of teeth, Ginny believes that she is already an adult. She engages in adult conversation and loves to text or e-mail people.

4 comments:

Amy Eaton said...

Happy Birthday Gin Bug!!

Sandra and Brent said...

Oh yes, my toothless niece. She is such a sweet little girl! I love her to pieces. Happy Birthday Ginny Christine.....or should I say Sandra Ginny?

Beke said...

I am sad I missed her baptism. She is so cute and has such a big heart. I can't wait to see more pictures

kat reynolds said...

renee!!!
you have such a lovely family and you look so happy! i'm so glad you posted a comment on my blog a while back. sorry it took me so long to get back to you. life has been absolutely crazy lately.