Monday, May 9, 2011

bye bye April....hello May


I love the weather in April but am happy to report that April is over for me this year. It started rough for me and ended the same way but May is much better already! A quick summary of my negative April: rear ended, had to replace evaporator coil on AC (expensive), had to repair parts of fence that were blown over, and discovered truth about something I did not believe.Did I mention at the second home someone store the air conditioner outside unit (I suspect it was the old renter) and the door was kicked in. But despite those things, there were some good things. Jake and I feel we weathered a financial challenge without having to use credit cards and many small moments of joys with my babies. May is a special month in my life anyway because it is the month that we celebrate our anniversary. We were also able to spend a little time with Michael and Amy as they passed through to begin a brief journey in their life. Originally, I was scheduled to be off for the first week of May but we are short handed and I volunteered to post pone my vacation week because Mothers day week is a little busier than average and I figure every person counts. So, I am looking forward to May being a good month and the beginning of many more.

No comments: