Monday, May 9, 2011

Cinco de Mayo = 10 years of marital bliss

Ten years ago, I made the best decision of my life and began the most rewarding adventure for me to embark on....I said yes. Jake and I were married on May 5, 2001 in Town and Country Missouri at the St. Louis temple. On that day, I was unaware of the happiness that laid ahead. When one marries, they are usually in love but if they are like me, clueless to how that love will blossom and grow. Jake and I may have hit a few, brief, rough spots but they have made us what we are today and we are happy in love. Life is not always easy but I am forever thankful that Heavenly Father blessed me with such a good man to weather the storms with. I have no doubt that he loves me. Jake believes me and encourages me. He is my source of steadiness in life. He loves me unconditionally and is not only good to me but to our children. One way that I am certain of a loving, father in Heaven is that he manifests his love for me as his child by giving me one of his best sons! Jake shows me daily that he cares for me. I am blessed. Happy Anniversary to Us and I look forward with great anticipation to many more.

No comments: