Saturday, September 10, 2011

Boys will be boys



Our little Christopher has officially suffered his first boy injury. A couple of days ago, the kids were playing out in the backyard and Christopher decided that we wanted to join them. He was on his little riding toy and took off towards the door. He does not understand the concept of not cruising over steps, so he continued at full speed. Then suddenly, I hear a little boy crying. I quit I was doing to go see the problem and was sad to find a crashed little boy and his Buzz ride laying beside him. As I picked him up, I notice blood and see his injuries. Not only did he skin his little chin but his left eye was surrounded by blood. He had cut in four places. Breaks my heart to still look at him. It has been a few days and his chin is still very scratched and he has a nice, little, black eye.

No comments: