Monday, September 19, 2011

There are some days where all I want to do is cry....and sometimes for no reason, today is not one of those days but could be. Today started as a normal day, with the exception I had a bad dream and when I walked in the living room, someone was knocking at the door...needless to say, I freaked myself our just a little. After gaining my composure, I fed the boys and sat down at the computer. A month ago, I enrolled in classes and have been doing a good job thus far about managing time and keeping up. However, I received a phone call while waiting on the girls to get our of school, informing me that only 36 hours would transfer in. I was a bit upset and frustrated because I was originally told a minimum of 48 and I have an associates of Science. That adds 12 more credit hours, which is a full time semester and an additional $4800, so I think I have every right to be frustrated. To sum it up, my academic counselor is investigating the situation but still, its a lot of money and time...more than i had planned. So, worse case scenario, I have to decide if it is still worth it and if I can do it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The same thing happend to me! I basically had to start over with U of M even though I had an associate of science in nursing as well. It's so frustrating when all they want is our money and don't care about the person and their academics acheivements thus far. It's totally dismissed for the sake of money. Darn system!