Saturday, June 18, 2016

And the trip must go on...

We are leaving Idaho in the morning from seeing James and Kara's family. It has been such a pleasant visit and it makes me a little sad to hug them tomorrow because too much time passes before we see each other again. I love my siblings so much and miss the time we all lived in close in Bartlett. There are days when I get a little sad because we don't see each other very often and I feel like I'm missing apart of their lives. There have been times when I've thought my brothers could care less if the sisters are around, which can get you down but sibling love is there. I don't want to pull off tomorrow because it could be a few years before I see them again. I have enjoyed seeing his office, newly purchased land, house plans, and just playing with Elle, Jack, Annie, and Josie. Being an aunt is so fun. 


No comments: