Monday, April 29, 2019

April 2019 draws to a close

April is drawing to a close and May is upon us with sunny skies and warmer days. It is also the season that real estate picks up some. This causes more exhaustion but when the pay checks begin to come it is nice.  My last official class ends this week and then I will just have an internship this summer before obtaining my master's degree.  Baseball season is also underway. I very much enjoy watching the kids do things they enjoy and the boys like baseball.  Ginny attended the Priest/Laurel prom this past weekend and had a nice time.  She looked beautiful as always. I wanted to share some of the images that we received over the last few days of our families.  Sarah and David  Fullmer with their two boys, Tommie and Karen Farrell with their family (including Gerald's wife), Megan and Blake Davis family, and Charity's crew.













No comments: